Advocating for your rights under the law
At Hutchins Law, we believe that anyone accused of a crime deserves a proper defense. Our team’s understanding of current laws combined with our litigation expertise allows us to build a strategy that will deliver outcomes warranted under the law.
Our specialties include: first-time offender DUI, breaking and entering, disorderly conduct, theft, fraud, assault, domestic violence and more.
A sample process usually includes:
- Initial consultation
Most cases are settled at this phase or at the pre-trial. Settlements depend upon factors such as the severity of the crime and case requirements set by the District Attorney’s office.
- Discovery and/or motions
- Trial or plea agreement
- Represented Norton man: Successful resolution of charge of Annoy/Accost
- Represented Northborough woman: Charge of O.U.I. dismissed
- Represented Northborough man: Charge of Assault and Battery dismissed
- Represented a Colorado man: 25 year old charges dismissed
- Represented a Clinton woman: Charge of violation of restraining order dismissed
- Represented a Norwood man: Charge of theft dismissed
- Represented a Connecticut man: Charge of O.U.I. continued without a finding
- Represented a worcester teenager: Charge of Theft continued without a finding
- Represented an Auburn man: Charges of Domestic Assault and Battery and violation of restraining order dismissed
- Represented Southborough teenager: Charge of Domestic Assault and Battery dismissed